Product Type: VIT VIC
Specification: Dimension (Outer OD * Inner ID): 2-7/8’*1.61’, 3-1/2’*1.61’, 3-1/2’*1.995’, 4-1/2’*2.411’, 4-1/2’*2.992’, 5’*2.992’, 7’*5-1/2’
Steel Grade: N80, L80, P110, 80SS
Connection: BC and Premium Connection
Insulation Level: Grade D, Grade E
Application: Applied for the steam injection and work to reduce heat transfer, energy loss by convection and radiation, VIT with different grades can meet the needs of thermal recovery for heavy oil, deep heavy oil and super heavy oil with different depth and horizontal wells.
Pre-stressed Vacuum Insulated Tubing (VIT) replaces oil tubing for heavy oil recovery by steam injection improves project economics. With the following advantages:
· Reduces heat loss ensuring optimal steam quality being injected into the oil formation.
· Minimizes heat stress on well casing and cement mantle, decreases unwanted annulus pressure.
· Improves well life cycle cost and avoids failure due to well integrity issues.
· Optimized cyclic steam stimulation cycles for better overall project economics.
· Important technology for the economic production of deeper heavy oil formations.